Header Ads

DAR NAJAT BY BLACK ZITOUN




I took my mother and a friend to Marrakesh for a week' holiday . and Dar najat was great.
It is close to the cultural attractions, and within walking distance 5mn to the place Jamma elfnaaa .
Once inside all is tranquil ; I looked in all the rooms and can confirm that they all live up to the web-site photos - they're beautiful, I was lucky to have a room on the 1st floor but my Mum was equally pleased with her pretty and cosy room on the ground floor.
Although there is a pretty courtyard , the main public area is the terrace, where we had generous breakfasts , lounged in the sun after a jaccuzi and enjoyed evening dinner .
I would say that the gem of all at Dar najat is Olivier and his staff He is the most warm and helpful hotel proprietor I have ever met, he speaks perfect English, He will give all the info and tips you could possibly wish for. He made us feel exceptionally welcome He give very good restaurant recommendations azar a new lebanese resaurant beautiful, with great food ,great wine from lebanan châteaux Kefraya .Le comptoir darma fabulous mechoui .He arrange anything you have in mind.like a night in essaouira great italian food there . thank you all

No comments

Powered by Blogger.